If you are trying hard to make money on gigs4five and regardless of all your efforts and brilliant skills you are failing then you might be missing some key points. You just need to read the blog till the end and you will find what are you missing in your gigs.
First, you need to understand what gigs4five is and how it can help you earn money from home. Gigs4five is a platform for buyers and sellers to meet at one place, a seller can sell any service at price as low as $5 and as high as he can. You can sell any service draw a picture, make a logo, play a song on the radio, fix a website gig or write an article for someone if you are ready to do in $5 you can do it on gigs4five.
How much money I can make with gigs4five?
There is no limit you can earn as many as you can, you can sell unlimited services multiple times. It’s entirely up to you and your potential to do work the amount you earn.
You must be wondering it’s only $5 per service (well a little less after gigs4five takes their cut) and how can I make lots of money with this cost? Well, it’s easy you can sell as many gigs as you can if many people are willing to buy your services then its fun to make money with gigs4five.
Getting Started to make money with gigs4five:
You just need to make your account at gigs4five complete your profile, post a few gigs about your services you are willing to provide in $5. Share your gig on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or anywhere you want and let the world know about you.
9 Tips for Earning Big with gigs4five
Now let’s look at some tips that can help you make more money:
- Always offer a unique service: never flow with the stream. Greater the competition the lesser the sales is a simple formula so always offer a unique service to stand alone in a crowd.
- Make sure your service has some demand: look for the target buyers and analyze which gigs are thy buying, make a thorough research and then create your gig according to the need.
- Always keep it quick: always make quick deliveries, people tend to buy with short time deliveries so if you have small time to complete the product you have more chance to earn the money.
- Add descriptive images: always add some images that describe your service because a buyer looks before he reads the gig and if your first impression is good he will surely take a deep look inside.
- Make it clear why they need to work with you: always encourage people and let them know about you in your gig so they can make a good impression about you and buy one of yours with impulsivity.
- Never Make Grammatical mistakes in gig description: keep it simple and easy and use good grammar in your description.
- Earn some good reviews:earning reviews is only possible if you provide quality services and with these rating points your gig selling can improve dramatically.
- Promote your gig social media:how can anybody buy your services if they don’t know you at all? So make it social.
- Never Give Up: you can never become top seller overnight so never give up your goals and targets.