Once your order is delivered, you can accept the order and provide feedback, decide whether or not to display the delivered work on the seller’s Gig page (work samples area), share on social networks, or request revisions if you are not satisfied with your delivery.
To accept a delivery:
- Once logged in, from the Buyers menu, click Orders.
- Click the order.
Note: You can access your deliveries in a number of ways, such as within your dashboard, emails, or notifications.
- Within the Order page, click either Yes or No.
- If you are pleased, click Approve Final Delivery.
Note: You have the option to leave private feedback on the order.
- Rate your experience and leave public feedback.
- Click Send Feedback.
- If you are satisfied with your delivery, you can leave a positive review.
- In the message box, you can write a personal message to the seller.