To search for a service on Gigs4five
- From the homepage, in the top search bar, enter the term you are searching for and then click on find icon (or press Enter).
If you are visiting Gigs4five (i.e., not logged in), you can enter a term in the homepage banner area and click Search.
Note: As you enter your term, the autocomplete feature suggests the most common search terms and the category you can find it in. For example, if you enter “web application”, the autocomplete will suggest “web application”design”.
- Once on the results page, you can find specific filters at the top of the page and on the side of the page. These filters vary depending on the category or subcategory.
- Delivery Time: This filter allows you to find sellers based on delivery time.
- Online Status: This filter lets you know that the user is currently logged in to Gis4five website
- Seller Level: This filter allows you to find sellers based on their levels, from a new seller to a top-rated seller.
- Seller Language: Gigs4five sellers are located in all parts of the world. Sellers can indicate which languages they speak, allowing you to filter by language and providing you with the opportunity to write to a seller in your native language.
- Seller Location: Since Gigs4five sellers are located in all parts of the world, you may need to find someone in your same time zone.